Bev, I love you because...
Please comment under the posts to share your love and memories with Bev for her 60th Birthday! Be sure to leave your name so Bev knows who wrote it.
Tuesday, June 4, 2013
I love you because....
My extended family always used to play "I love you because..." for people's birthdays. I dreaded it as a kid because it would take forever for everyone to share, and I was always timid and felt like I'd have to say something creative or different that no one else had mentioned yet. Then when I married and became an Emett I discovered they played this game at Christmas time! These days the Emett family has grown so much that we really can't play it anymore. But this is our chance to play it with everyone for Bev's birthday. You can write it on your own time, no pressure, and repeats are fine with me! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love Grandma so much. She gives me fruit snacks.
ReplyDeleteLove, Joshy
I love you because you love me. You make good food. You give me good hugs. You take good care of me. Happy Birthday! I love you.
ReplyDeleteLove, Daniel Emett
I love you because you care so much. I always know that you'll always fall for my joking lies because you care so much. Even though you know by now not to trust what I say, you always fall for it because, just in case, you need to care.
ReplyDeleteI love you because you mail packages to me. Love, Justin Emett
ReplyDeleteHeidi: Why do you love Grandma?
ReplyDeleteEthan: Cause she's the best.
I love you because you love me. I try to follow your example, and remember the things you taught me. I appreciate your notes and encouragements, your love of others and your confidence in me. I love the memories of a happy little home, the soccer practices, summers exploring the backyard and neighborhood. You make me feel good about myself. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Paul
I love you because you love me. I am guided by your example, and I remember the things you've taught me. I feel encouraged by your voice. I appreciate your sense of humor, your practical nature, your devotion to others. You give me confidence and belief.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Paul
You're sweet. You're loving to others. You're such a kind grandma. And you're very, very sweet.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Kaylee
You're nice to me.
ReplyDeleteLove,
James
Dear Bev, I love you because you are REAL. You call things as you see them, with better insight than most people blessed with 20/20 vision! You are a fabulous friend, a nice neighbor and sincere sister in our ward. You are kind and considerate and always thoughtful, going out of your way to serve others. I admire your tenacity. You are an example to everyone. You are a determined dedicated disciple of Jesus Christ. Thank you for everything you have done for Bob and I and all of our children through the years. Loads of Love, Linda Jaffa xxo
ReplyDeleteI love you because you have devoted your life, your love, your concerns, and your hopes to me and your family. You give so selflessly, and love so freely. You are a wonderful mother and friend. Even your faults (which are so few) are derived from love and concern.
ReplyDeleteBev is Fun! Who doesn't love Bev and who doesn't have fun being around her. I love the honest, truthful (but very funny) things that she says. She lifts my spirits when I'm around her and I just love her! I love you, Marian
ReplyDelete