Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Bev is _____________


Share some adjectives that describe Bev! I'll take all the words you share and create a new graphic representing this wonderful lady.

10 comments:

  1. Grandma is a smile.
    -Love, Josh Emett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma Emett is good, helpful, nice, sweet. She is loving. She has good ideas.
    Love, Daniel Emett

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom is compassionate and loving. Love, Blake

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grandma Emett is a good book-reader. Love, Justin Emett

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grandma is fun.
    Love, Ethan Emett

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grandma is good at cuddling me.
    Love, Leah Emett

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mom is fun! Life's a party, didn't you know?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bev is my soul mate. No matter how long it's been since we've talked, it's always like it was just yesterday. I love her with all my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bev is my inspiration. No matter what life hands her she never complains. She just pushes through with a smile on her face. I second what Pam says as well.

    ReplyDelete